Whilst I wouldn’t go so far as to accuse a HOUSEPLANT of intentionally malicious behavior, it’s pretty evident that Medusa …Read the Rest
- polo by ralph: I have been checking out some of your posts and it's pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website. [url=http://culturedesaveurs.com/temp/polo_c_b4HAf4Pmbj1709.html]polo …
- Jennifer Eisley: Awww, lizard love! Leopard Geckos are nice too. We have an old man named Grendel. I have had many …
- blogging: great blog you gots here, thanks alot for making it available!
- Diane: Paarty!!!!!!!!!
- Roz: I'll have to put out chairs,eggnog and Christmas Cookies for next year's T-Sauce Day Celebration!!
- Jeffrey Bennett: Hostess keels over a month before the end of world. A coincidence? I think not! Lmao
- Diane: Why yes, I do believe pee WAS involved!
- Roz: OMG too funny...did ya pee a little from laughing so hard?
- Jeffrey Bennett: Riding that bull was so much fun!! Haha! Did you ever see the video Barry recorded?
- Jeffrey Bennett: Hahaha! This is great! It reminds me of the joke: I dreamt I was eating marshmallows, then I woke up …
- Diane: GOOD - then the blog is achieving its goal: to give readers a fun laugh for their day!
- Danelle: Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard!!! Thank you, Diane -- this is great!!
- Danelle: Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing -- this is the funniest thing I've read all week! We have …
- Roz: You'd be surprised what we have stored away in the "dead mail" closet!!
- Diane: It's ok to leave it to your Postal Patrons to be zany - as long as they're wearing clothes at …